HELP ME! I'M A NEWBIE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think RRT is right. Some of the places on this forum require posts to have moderator approval before they appear. This is to prevent doubling up of topics, posting of inaccurate information and posting of topics in the wrong area. Anything in tBay, Tamagotchi Memorial, Codes, Tips & Tricks and Fan fiction require moderator approval. :p

As far as people replying in an unrelated manner... well that does happen. We discourage this kind of behaviour but we don't exactly want to be the speech police here.

Welcome, oh sorry Konnichiwa=in Japanese good afternoon! :p

Yeah I think RRT is right. Some of the places on this forum require posts to have moderator approval before they appear. This is to prevent doubling up of topics, posting of inaccurate information and posting of topics in the wrong area. Anything in tBay, Tamagotchi Memorial, Codes, Tips & Tricks and Fan fiction require moderator approval. :p
As far as people replying in an unrelated manner... well that does happen. We discourage this kind of behaviour but we don't exactly want to be the speech police here.
I didn't think of that. If you have been posting in Moderator approval area's, your topic may take time to get through, as it has to be manually sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back