HELP ME PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchilover_160

Reaction score
ok i dont have enogh money to buy a v4.5 tamgotchi and also my mom will not let me!!! so do you have any siggestions for telling my mom that i want a tamagotchi and how to make alittle bit if money! ;) :p

Do you get pocket money? If you do you could save up for one. If not ask your parents if you can get pocket money from doing various things around the house. If you have a job it shouldn't take long to work up the money.

If you already have a v4, I must warn you now v4.5 is very, very similar.

^ I agree.

Maybe ask is there any jobs you could do to earn the money? If you just keep demanding she will not want to give you the money, but if you try and earn the money she will think 'well she's worked hard so I should buy her the v4.5'

well there are a few things you can do. you can babysit, or sell lemonade, cookies, friendship braclets whatever you can think of. Or, if your birthday is coming up you can ask for one. And lastly, you can always just ask your mom if she will buy you one if you start cleaing the house or something. or you can ask you dad.

:eek: yes i do have a pocket job for doing things around the house so maybe i could start saving up my money to buy myself one that is a very good idea and thank you so much for all of the advise i appreciate it a lot so if you have anymore tips write me back

thanks again

~tamagotchilover_160 :D

Save up your money, by doing chores around the house. Also, if you see her struggling with anything, help her! That will loosen up her mind a bit. And do not beg. Begging is the one way ticket OUT of getting the V4.5.

Good Luck :D

thank you so much i got the money for the tama but now all i need to do is get the tama thanks again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back