Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~bear

Reaction score
okay um my tama is a teen and usually it's minimom weight is like 15 pounds but my tama got down to 6 pounds and it's a teen.Is it a glitch??????????

I dont think its a glitch.Unless it just droped without playing games with your tama :(

That's crazy. I don't think teen tamas can do that. It's probably just a glitch. :(

It's been reported that both Ura Yangu Furawatchi and Ichigotchi seem to have a base weight of 0g on the v4 and 4.5. Don't worry.

its probably a glitch for "16" im guessing - my character was named "Boo" but now the 1st letter disappeared and its called " oo"

retarted but it happened... (though hopefully not again!)

Ok first off I don't know how that happened it coudl be a glitch or you played games and you weren't keeping track of the original weight IDK but does anyone know if this is a glitch or damage on the game but I get this flashing big X and a battery shpaed icon in the back of the x what is this it only happens when I try to connect with my other v4 anyone know what it is there like 6months old and I've never seen this till now.

please email me at [email protected] -_- :D

Ok first off I don't know how that happened it coudl be a glitch or you played games and you weren't keeping track of the original weight IDK but does anyone know if this is a glitch or damage on the game but I get this flashing big X and a battery shpaed icon in the back of the x what is this it only happens when I try to connect with my other v4 anyone know what it is there like 6months old and I've never seen this till now.please email me at [email protected] :huh: :angry:
That means your Tamagotchi's battery is low. The correct battery is a CR 2032 3V battery. You can buy them at places like Dicksmith and I've heard Wal-Mart sells them too but I don't live in America, so I don't know.

okay um my tama is a teen and usually it's minimom weight is like 15 pounds but my tama got down to 6 pounds and it's a teen.Is it a glitch??????????
Might not be a glitch in a way...played with it too much...huge weight loss lol :p :lol:

its probably a glitch for "16" im guessing - my character was named "Boo" but now the 1st letter disappeared and its called " oo"
retarted but it happened... (though hopefully not again!)
ur rite. my tamas name was katia, yes im sure it was katia i checked before i pressed enter, then 2 days later, its name changed to iatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back