Help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I went to sign in on MySpace, and every time I hit 'SIGN IN' it would always say something like 'Sorry, according to the information you provided, you are ineligible to sign up on this site'. I checked that every bit of the info was correct. I ticked the checked box and did everything exactly right, and did that many times, but it still wouldn't let me sign in. (The same thing happened when I registered on Blgspot, and then my dad did something and it worked but I didn't know what he actually did)

Has this happened to you? All help appreciated!

From what I know, you must be between 14 and 18 to sign up for MySpace.

Good luck :p

-Scottie

According to your profile, you're only 13 years old. And from what I know, you have to be 14 to have a myspace. So if you change the year of birth to 1994 or just wait until next year, you'll probably be able to sign up without problem.

According to your profile, you're only 13 years old. And from what I know, you have to be 14 to have a myspace. So if you change the year of birth to 1994 or just wait until next year, you'll probably be able to sign up without problem.
But she said she can't log in. So how can she change it~?

If that's so, then you'll have to wait until you turn of age. =P I think I am registered as 17 on there. I'll turn of age in Sept., so then I'll just change it to meh real age. :lol:

In the mean time, you could always make another account. :D

Or email Myspace && say that you aren't really 13 or something like that. I had to do a similar thing on Neopets to get my account log-in info back. The staff are usually very coopertive to getting you back & active on their site. :furawatchi:

Cinderpelt, I said that I cannot register. I don't have a MySpace account YET. The other members are probably correct. ^_^

Another question, do you have to be between 14 and 18? So you cannot register if you are over 18? :)

You can register at any age over 14.

Well not like 100 but you know what I mean.

And yes, people over 18 can register.

It doesn't pop up with a sign saying:

"ALERT, ALERT, YOU'RE 19! MUST DELETENESS YOUR ACCOUNT!" *ACCOUNT GOES BOOM*

Lol. Ok a bit over the top, but I'm sure it doesn't do anything like that.

[SIZE=8pt]You must be at least 14 to have a myspace, so that's probably what happened. I am 14 so I don't have to worry about lying about my age but I know plenty of people who do it.[/SIZE] :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back