Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Reaction score
Ok so after I connected my tamas my music star, made a long beep and it wont go to reset screen and I didn't debug oh please help :eek:

Do you mean it went to the reset screen when you tried to connect them? This can happen if the battery is getting low. Replacing it with a fresh one will solve the problem.

It froze on the standby screen. I unscrewed it and pressed the reset button from the inside and it worked. But now it's messed up again :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Now I understand. Hmmm... if you've only ever tried Download, I guess a complete Reset is the only option left. You'll lose your current character and all the points & items you've purchased. Your Tamagotchi will return to "fresh out of the package" state, but hopefully this will fix the problem. Otherwise, if you're located in USA, you might want to email Bandai customer support and ask that they exchange your MusicStar for a new one.

Oh. Now I understand. Hmmm... if you've only ever tried Download, I guess a complete Reset is the only option left. You'll lose your current character and all the points & items you've purchased. Your Tamagotchi will return to "fresh out of the package" state, but hopefully this will fix the problem. Otherwise, if you're located in USA, you might want to email Bandai customer support and ask that they exchange your MusicStar for a new one.
Would I need my reciept?

Hmmm. . . I would try replacing the battery. . . weird things happen when it is low. My v4 was running low, it froze when I tried to connect them, and gave one long beep that kept getting higher in frequency. It lasted at least 5 minutes. . .

Hmmm. . . I would try replacing the battery. . . weird things happen when it is low. My v4 was running low, it froze when I tried to connect them, and gave one long beep that kept getting higher in frequency. It lasted at least 5 minutes. . .
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back