Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama1DLover

Reaction score
Hey sorry to annoy you but i got a new tama but its a bit big can you make them smaller some how its upsetting me now p's i think its going to explode. :ph34r: < it looks likes this

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand you. :mellow:

Is the charachter too big? (You can't make them smaller :) )

Have you fed it too many snacks??

The character that you showed us is called Masktchi. It's a bad care character,so you must not have taken care of it that well. If you want it's weight to go down,you can play games with it. Don't worry,tamagotchis don't explode. :D

Well there are two explanations for this.

If it is the actual tamagotchi itself,Obviously the shell or something in inconvienient for you.You may want to sell it on ebay or something.You could get a nano tamagotchi.

The second is,If the tamagotchi CHARACTER is too big,Then I guess you will have to wait until it gets married off.EDIT:You could reset it,bt is that not cruel? XD Mind you,All the adults on tamas are 2/3 babys tall,and 1 baby wide.

It would be better if you used proper grammar and provided a picture,it would be better as alot of users appear confused.

And welcome to tamatalk. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If your tama is looking exactly like the one your showing us then thats how its supposed to look- big head and all. He's probably fine!

Im sorry but you do not make any sence. The character is fine, thats what it is supposed to look like. Also it is not possible for it to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back