Help me please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hailes_uk

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I have just received my version 3 tama and I don't know how to increase his knowledge skills? His hunger and happiness are full.

I have also played in Tamatown and have entered the passwords to receive the souvineirs, how do i use these? When i go into the souveniers section it just lets my view them, not do anything else??

Please help me, I don't want my Tama to become a Dunce!

Thanks!

From Hailes_uk and Pinky (my tama) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean the Training Skills I can help you, when your tama beeps for no reason and the little peanut-thing (it's actually one happy face and one angry face) lights up in the lower, right corner you give it a Time Out (that will gain one training point) when your tama has its back to you, praise it and praise it when it's crying.

You can't use souveneirs, they are just a collection but you can use the items.

Hey,

Thanks for your help, I will look out for those signals!

How do I use the items then?

Hailes_uk

Go to the fourth "Games & Activities" icon and select "item". Then choose the item you want to use. However, most items are usable only by adults.

Souvenirs have no use, they're just to collect.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence, but posting "I would help, but I don't know, I'm sorry" won't help anyone in this topic. So they're quite spammish.

Hey,

That's cool, so there is no point in getting souvenirs then? How do you get items? When i try it just says "empty"

Thanks for all your help, I really app it! :)

Hey,
That's cool, so there is no point in getting souvenirs then? How do you get items? When i try it just says "empty"

Thanks for all your help, I really app it! :)
If you have enough points you can go to the shop and see if they have any items in stock or you can go on TamaTown and type in the passwords you get for the items and buy them. :ph34r:

Hey,

Well I better get my points up then! Thanks for all you help! I really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Love hailes_uk and Pinky

xxxxxxx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back