Help me! PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truskittle99

Reaction score
:D I have no idea what the love potion code is or how to enter it! So can someone tell me how and how to get married!

To find the love potion code, you can look in the pinned off section in TamaTalk's Tamagotchi Codes section. The love potion works when you connect 2 tamas that are the same version and are opposite genders. It makes all the hearts full in the friends list. To get your tamas married, you simply have to connect them A LOT when they're adults. Sooner or later they'll marry each other. Hope I helped! ;)

Here is the code: BCBC CABA = love potion (honey) 3000 pts when done it twise or more.

You have to keep waiting for the Matchmaker to come so you can marry with an unknown Tama character.

Give your tama the love potion and it should skip around with hearts. Then connect it with a tama of the opposite gender and they marry and have babies! :mellow:

Give your tama the love potion and it should skip around with hearts. Then connect it with a tama of the opposite gender and they marry and have babies! :mellow:
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LOOK AT MY POSTS?

BCBC CABA= Honey. Free first use, and 3000 any time after it. If you need any futher help, Make sure you go to the code section of tamatalk. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back