Help me Please@

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Goddess

Reaction score
HELP! see my v2 tama battrie ran out so i bought a new one for it, so at schoo the next day my tama died like once for no reason when he wasnt hurgry or anything.so i restarted it.later after i came back from gym i looked at my tama and BOOM it like it shut it self off so i thougth nahh and tried to restart it but it wouldnt restart!!! instead it made a really annoying buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound and it wouldnt stop untill i took otu the battries@

What happend to it?

is it busted????

HELP!

Maybe there's something wrong with the battery. Take it out and put in a new one. Tama batteries are CR-2032 button cell batteries.

If this is not the case, then think to yourself. Have you ever got it wet? Have you ever dropped it hard or bang it hard? If so, and you're experiencing these problems, then it might be broken.

You can bring it to a technician to see if they can fix it or at least find the problem. You could also send it to BanDai to see if they can fix it or give you a replacement.

Sorry, I'm really not sure. But I hope I was somewhat helpful.

GotchiGirl96

Yes-like GotchiGirl96 stated: the battery is dead. You need to simply replace it with a new one and your Tamagotchi will be okay. The battery type is: 1 CR-2032 3V battery. :p I suggest you buying the brand name 'Energizer'. This battery brand is a common ane and lasts pretty long. :D

-Good luck

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back