Help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where should my dog go.

• Farm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dog home

• stranger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofwoofbark

Reaction score
:huh: :p My dog Bruno is been sold but i don't want him to go where should my parents take him i get to pick a dog home.a farm where he can run around and have fun or a stranger i want the farm but i want to know what people on tamatalk think first?

*EDITED*-should also add it's because he keeps wrecking the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, my. It must be upsetting to see a dog go. Do you want to keep him? Just talk it over with your parents, all dogs can be trained in the long run. Personally, I would give to a farm. Your dog will have freedom.

Ohh, my. It must be upsetting to see a dog go. Do you want to keep him? Just talk it over with your parents, all dogs can be trained in the long run. Personally, I would give to a farm. Your dog will have freedom.
Thanks i talked it over and i might get to keep him! :)

A farm would be best... because he won't be lonely... but if you get to keep him, like you said, that would be awesome!

I like the farm idea. It gives the dog space to run around, and if they have other animals, he can play with(or eat) them ^.^

I had a dog my mom and I had to get rid of when I was in 5th grade. We gave him to a girl in my class who's dad had a small farm. When we had the dog, he was the most misbehaved little... thing.. we ever had, but right when he got on the farm he started behaving himself. Which was weird because we had a HUGE backyard for him to run around in.

I recommend sending him to a farm.

If he messes up the house, I'd have to say he should be on a farm. By the way, what's a dog home? :huh:

Sincerely,

Paisley 520 ;)

He went to the dog home (Dogs Trust) i had to go somewhere today and we nearly went pat it so i started to cry :ph34r: :lol: thanks 4 all ur votes

Woofwoofbar

p.s mods u can close dis now cause it is no use to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back