HELP ME PLEEEEEEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

born_naturalfigureskater122

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE AOL AND IT COMES WITH MESSENGER AND I WAS CHATTING AND I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM THEN MY BRO GOT ON AND CALLED HER A B**** AND SHE SAID LEAVE ME ALONE, AND THEN SHE SAID YOU ARE GOING TO BE TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH AOL WICH MEANS I AM IN TROUBLE!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME! I AM SOOOOO SCARED!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
uh....uh..... BRAINSTORM! If she is your friend and you have her phone number, you can call her to explain! She'll have to listen to you, and do you think the reason she is not responding is because she is online?????????? :) :huh: :) :huh: :huh: :huh:

SHE ISNT MY FRIEND I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS PERSON! ANYWAYS I JUST NEED ADVICE! CAN THE INTERNET SERVICE PEOPLE REALLY CALL YOU? I AM SOOOOOOO SCARED!

Last edited by a moderator:
well..... you just need to wait for the call........................................... :)

well, this is what i say, TELL on your brother! don't care if he gets in trouble and hates you! it will pass, so do it!!!

Wow, chill out. AOL is retarded anyway. They can't take it away because it's a paid service. Your parents pay money to keep AOL running. Anyway, if you get banned from AOL for calling someone a bi***, then just switch internet providers. AOL sucks anyway.

All in all, calm down. Nothing is going to happen.

NO! Tell them the truth. If not you might get in to more trouble. If you tell them the truth your brother will get in trouble and if you tell your freind she should accept you. If she doesn't she wasn't your real friend.

P.S: Do you still not like me from the topic about animal cruelty and testing? I thought we could be friends and forget that.

I had AOL for 5 years before I dropped them. I did a lot of stupid crap and I never got banned. It has to be something really serious in order for them to suspend your account.

I'm pretty sure they won't call on this "small" matter. It's just not a big deal.

I had AOL for 5 years before I dropped them. I did a lot of stupid crap and I never got banned. It has to be something really serious in order for them to suspend your account.
I'm pretty sure they won't call on this "small" matter. It's just not a big deal.
Even if it was a swear word that you sent to somebody? I just do not want them to call my parents.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! MY HEART IS BEATING SOOOOO FAST RIGHT NOW!
Ok, I know your probally really scared but really if she isn't listening to you what I would do is tell my parents! if they do call atleast they can tell the people what happend so they don't banned you, or you don't get in trouble with your parents.

KC7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back