Help me with tamagotchi's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRoger

Reaction score
How do i get my tamagotchi to be a Mametchi? Please tell me! I am mostly interested on the easiest way, and i can answer you a question if you want to.

(Ask a question then i'll answer. About how to make a video on pc or screenshots etc.)

PLEASE ANSWER ME ON HOW TO GET A MAMETCHI NOW!

To JohnRanger:

What version do you have?

if its a v2/3 all i can say is dont over weigh it and Good care and male tamagotchi

if v4-4.5 check charts they might help you

if v5 same with v2-3 with 100% bond

and last if v6 same as v5

Hope i helped

~silver92

Must be a boy.

Must be on an odd generation.

Make sure his happy and hungry hearts don't empty out fully, or that isn't perfect care, always feed it before it beeps, and with that method, I have successfully raised two mametchi's.

Actually if your tamagotchi is a v1-v3 it doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl, just make sure you're on an odd generation and take as perfect care as you can. But there is no 100% pure method of getting mametchi on thos versions.

Must be a boy.
Must be on an odd generation.

Make sure his happy and hungry hearts don't empty out fully, or that isn't perfect care, always feed it before it beeps, and with that method, I have successfully raised two mametchi's.
i can't understand what u mean by "odd generation". :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

get your bonding to 80-1005 before it turns into an adult
where can i see my bonding and what do you mean by bonding? :mimitchi: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, im norwegian . :mimitchi:

I have a V4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'll try to guide you on how to get a Mametchi on a V4. :lol:

Just to clear things up a bit, there is NO bonding on the V4.

In order to get a :furawatchi: Mametchi, your character MUST be a boy. Your Teen character should be a Young Mametchi OR Young Androtchi. Mametchi is a "intelligent" character. You should have the most skill points by the pencil icon (which refers to intelligence skill). Give it great care and you should result in a Mametchi.

You should find this V4 Index very useful.

At the above link you should really check out the links to different games to see what games raise the intelligence skill. Also, the teacher Mr. Turtle gives the necessary skill points.

Here is another useful link. V4 Information

At the above link is a compilation of very useful V4 information.

Hope this helps :)

~shawdy~ :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't understand what u mean by "odd generation". :ph34r: :eek: :D :p :p :p :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Generations, after your tamagotchi has had a baby, the baby will be the next generation, go to the health meter and press the B button 4 times if you have a V4, 3 times if you have a V3 and below, it will say Gender Girl/Boy Gen (number)G if it is an even generation it'll say 2G 4G 6G 8G etc. Odd generations will be 1G 3G 5G 7G etc.

Actually if your tamagotchi is a v1-v3 it doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl, just make sure you're on an odd generation and take as perfect care as you can. But there is no 100% pure method of getting mametchi on thos versions.
JohnRoger has a V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back