HELP ME WITH THE ITEMS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janicewong

Reaction score
I've one really silly question.

I've 32 items in my item list.

I bought some of the items from tamatown but who knows the king give me the same items which means I got two of the same items.

I wanted to delete some of them so that I can buy new things like the tickets sold in the shop.

I just couldn't find any way to delete it.

We can't delete the items we bought is it?

Please kindly help me.

just delete the copies. Go to the book icon and choose presents. then press b at a copy and then press a to delete it!

Go to the book icon. Select 'Present'. Select 'Item'. Press button A to scroll through the items. When you get to the first item you want to delete, press B. The screen will say 'Wrap?' with a picture of a present. Press the A button. The screen will say 'Trash?' with a picture of a trash can. Press B. The screen will say:

'Sure?

Yes

No'

Choose 'Yes'. The item will be deleted.

Hope I helped,

(--tamalover99--)

P.S. I accidentally deleted my CD3 :rolleyes: :p ...

...and got a new one for free with a secret code. :D ;)

Yes! I've did it! Thanks!!!!!

It's not written in the instruction sheet ):

Go to the book icon. Select 'Present'. Select 'Item'. Press button A to scroll through the items. When you get to the first item you want to delete, press B. The screen will say 'Wrap?' with a picture of a present. Press the A button. The screen will say 'Trash?' with a picture of a trash can. Press B. The screen will say:'Sure?

Yes

No'

Choose 'Yes'. The item will be deleted.

Hope I helped,

(--tamalover99--)

P.S. I accidentally deleted my CD3 :rolleyes: :p ...

...and got a new one for free with a secret code. :D :p
didn't I just say that? ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back