help me with these pwetty pwease

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lol. Funny? lol. i think so lol i like lol. lol. Ok enough lolling 4 today lol. Any1 have tamagotchi version 3? I am great at it but i need to no these stuff:

1. Can tamagotchis die while paused, because time goes by.

2. Can tamagotchi's be elderly, or is adult the furthest.

3. On the site (the tama town one) with the golden tamagotchi prize, where is the hat?

4. How do you make your tamagotchi go on hols?

5.How often do they put new things in the shops?

6.Is playing games the only way to get gotchipoints?

Lol. Funny? lol. i think so lol i like lol. lol. Ok enough lolling 4 today lol. Any1 have tamagotchi version 3? I am great at it but i need to no these stuff:

3. On the site (the tama town one) with the golden tamagotchi prize, where is the hat?

1.No, they will just become a bad charcter. Please read below:

Yes there is! Gozarutchi is one of the 6 worst characters. There are 6 best characters, 6 good characters, 6 medium characters, 6 bad characters and 6 worst characters.

Best characters:

Mametchi, Mimitchi, Furawatchi, ChoMametchi, Decotchi and Pyonkotchi.

Good characters:

Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Bunbuntchi, Billotchi, Debatchi and Hidatchi.

Medium characters:

Tarakotchi, Dorotchi, Bill, Paparatchi, Mimiyoritchi and Pipotchi.

Bad characters:

Androtchi, Hanatchi, Teketchi, Tsunotchi, Urutchi(Wooltchi) and Hashizotchi.

Worst characters:

Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Megatchi, Sekitoritchi, Warusotchi and Kurokotchi.

Thank you ETHAN1996 as I got this from your post. I thought this was a good peice of info. Please forgive me if I offended you in any way. So people just so you know this character chart was not by me, but by ETHAN1996. So give him a round of applause!

1. No. When your tamagotchis are on pause, they cannot die. :mimitchi:

2. Tamagotchis become elderly if you don't mate them. :eek:

3. I'm sorry. :D I don't really go to tama town. Sorry!

4. Eh....I didn't quite understand what "hols" are :mimitchi:

5. Hm.....midnight, 3pm, and 7pm

6. No. It's probably the BEST way, but you can also get points from items like; the shovel, the chest, and those sorts of things. :(

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:

No they can't die when on pause- but sometimes the battery will die.

Yes after about 6 days (years) of being an adult they can evolve into an 'Olldie' either Otokitchi (female) or Ojitchi (male). That is when they are about 9/10 years old.

The hat is in the Chile poster in the travel shop

You need to but a ticket from the shop on your toy. They look like a flag. You can only use it as an adult- you redeem the code in the travel shop on tamatown to get a holiday souvenir.

Your shop on your toy restocks 3 times a day at 12midnight, 3pm and 7pm.

No - you might get points from some items - the 'treasure chest' 'genies lamp' 'plant' 'shovel'.

You can also get points by playing games when connecting with a friend.

Hope this helps :(

2. Yes they can be elderly, but if you want yours to be an elder you cannot mate it. When it does become old if you want another generation you have to mate it with another old timer. After you mate it with another old timer it will quickly (and I mean quickly, supposivly it skips yrs or stages, forgot which.) grow into a Oyajitchi. Please see the following for characters:

https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/characters.php

Thanx!

P.S. I am seperating my answers to your questions for it is easier to read.

(2) They can turn into little old men and women. There are pictures of what the oldies characters look like, here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1832&count=y (These aren't V3's but the characters look the same on V3.)

(4) [1] get a ticket. They are sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see any now, check back in about 4-6 hours. You may not see any for a couple of days, but eventually they'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the tickets are expensive (several thousand Gotchi points each).

[2] wait until your Tamagotchi is an adult. If it's not an adult, you can't use the ticket.

[3] use the ticket. Have a paper and pencil ready for the password. Select the ticket in your item list and use it. When the password appears on your Tamagotchi's screen, write it down.

[4] get a souvenir password. Go onto TamaTown, and enter the travel shop. Click on the computer in the travel shop, and when prompted to do so, enter the password from step 3 above.

[5] claim your souvenir. Go into the password section on your Tamagotchi, and enter the souvenir password from step 4 above. A travel souvenir will now appear in your souvenir list on your Tamagotchi.

Also on the other questions you are pretty much set thanx to TGD and spudlike and binary. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back