help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAZLA I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES TOPIC SORRY . MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET BETTER SKILL POINTS? JUST AN IDEA

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first you have to get enough skill points. I THINK you need about 80 skill points or I THINK you get a message when you are 4 years old even if you don't have enough skill points. but any way, when you get to the toddler stage you will get a [!] message to go to pre-school. you will go to pre-school when you go to ''work" which you can find by going to the heart. (connections and communications) then when you become a child, you will get another [!] message and next you can go to school. So when you become an adult (age depends when you get a job too. that is when you are 3 you should have enough skill points. but if you don't, keep waiting!) you get another [!] message then you get to serch for a job! you will apper I think in front of school or another building. I you don't want to work for that job, press the first button to go past that job and then you will walk then go in front of another and if you wantto work for that job, press the middle button. I t will then go inside for an inter-veiw. if even 1 X APPERS, YOU CAN'T GET THE JOB. then you will have to go find another job. you will have 2 diffrent jobs in a life-time.so choose wisly! :blink: :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :D :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

I just fgured out something! When you get mail that looks like this: [!],and when it is a Teenager,you'll be able to go to school! Then when you get to the school,you can select a different teacher by pressing the C botton on your tama!

Hope I helped (a little)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back