Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
My friend judy is havin a baby and shes only 14 she told me she could die i want to help but how CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS :furawatchi:

W.O.W 14 . well how

might she die?anyways

tell her u wish here the best

and try to do nice things

for her.

my cousin gave birth when she was 15 she was fine I think nothing will happen to you friend

There's alway a chance of death in having a baby. She most likely will make it out ok.

Just be there to comfort her. Tell her how much you appreciate her.

Overall, just be the best friend you can be.

She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

It's her fault for getting pregnant at a young age,so you shouden't have to care cause of some mistake she made. Sorry if i sound insensitive,but it's all her fault,and you shouden't have to pay for it.

It's her fault for getting pregnant at a young age,so you shouden't have to care cause of some mistake she made. Sorry if i sound insensitive,but it's all her fault,and you shouden't have to pay for it.
If you sound insensitive? Nope, you ARE insensitive.

If you think you sound insensitive, reword it so it doesn't sound insensitive. If you understand that there is a negative connotation to your words, change them so you won't need to defend yourself.

SEE ALSO: Spaces after commas.

--

Being pregnant is emotionally difficult, no matter who you are. (I am not, however, speaking from personal experience. :( )

She must be under a lot of stress, especially at a young age, with parental issues, money problems, and if there's nobody to support her, what will she do?

The best thing to do is just be supportive. After all, everyone needs help sometimes. What if you got a really bad grade on a test? You want your parents to be supportive, not yell at you. If your boyfriend dumps you? You need your friends to tell you what a jerk he is.

It's impossible to go through life by yourself. Now, having a baby is a MUCH MUCH bigger issue then all those little things, so give her that much more support.

Yes there is a chance of death. But don't worry about it.

This problem is in the doctors hands now. So there really isn't much you can do, but comfort your friend, and tell her that things are gonna be alright. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back