help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
:nazotchi: i always seem to get mail it is sooooo weird what should i do?? help me!!!! i am really confused and so is my poor tamagotchi! :mimitchi: ;)

Getting mail a lot is perfectly fine, as long as it's not getting it every few minutes. Unless it's getting mail EVERY few minutes, there's nothing to worry about.

;) GG :nazotchi:

There's nothing to worry about. There are certain times when the mailman comes, but what you get is random. Sometimes a robber will steal your points, sometimes the king will give you something, etc. And then there is [!] important mail, which you need to get to get a job or go to school for the first time. Getting these kinds of mail is completely normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on the tama, some get mail more often, depending on age, charators, ext.

Don't worry! Mail is usually a good thing, because you can get money from the King. Sometimes the robber will come as well, and sometimes you can even get a heart in the mail (which will make your Tama happy!)! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back