help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
ok so theres this guy i real like but there 2 problems hes dating this girl that i hate i only hate causes shes with him,and he doesn't date his friends and lucky me i'm his best friend he daoesn't date his friend because he afraid when him and his friends brake up some 1 would get hurt and that we won't be friends any more i really like this guy and he so sweet and funny what should i do?????????????????? please help me

umm yeah...roamnce? not for me yet i am only 11 but why should you go hate someone for just beign with someone you like? i sugjest you dont do that.. :D also if your younger than 16 enjoy being a kid\

~Mamitchi465

I am in utter love with my best friend, and he knows. Not the time to explain, I will put this simply.

If you don't tell him someone else will, if it was really meant to be, it will. I honestly think that, if you were meant to be together, you will.

I have known him since I was, 6? And I didn't know him before that, but I only lived a few blocks away from him.

It's amazing, if you were meant to be together, you will be, let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back