Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy123

Reaction score
can you help me! i want to change the font, size and color on my siggy! its not changing!

i even rerote my siggy. yes i do hit edit signature!! can someone help me!!!!! folow the line for me siggy!!! -----------

the 1s are part of the line!! 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you help me! i want to change the font, size and color on my siggy! its not changing!i even rerote my siggy. yes i do hit edit signature!! can someone help me!!!!! folow the line for me siggy!!! -----------

the 1s are part of the line!! 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres what you do: do what you would normaly do, but before you click update my siggy, click close all tags, and it will appear i font and color (and size if you did that) and it will look like the way my siggy does.. (ps what was the point of the 1s thing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back