Help Me !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-QTR

Reaction score
Hello every one .. i am new here and i have some questions =)

1. is there any chance to make v3 get married with v4 ?How?

2. My Tamagotchi v3 sound get low and sometimes it doesn't work is there any way to fix it ?

3. When Tamagotchi v6 get married i mean in which age ?

Thank you for helping and i am sorry if i make noisy X_X

1. Yes they can marry by connecting them a bunch of times, you press other instead of what they are.

2. I don't know sorry.

3. Ages 5+

I hope I helped ;)

1.)Yes, they can get married. I have a v3 and a v4 and I connected them until they loved each other. (4 hearts) They have to both be adults though for this to work. When they were both adults I connected them many times (But if you make them each drink a love potion, 1 time should be enough, here's the code- BCBCCABA (v3) and- CCBAAABB (v4)) When they mate the mother should have 2 babies next to her, 1 will jump and go live with the father, while the other should live with the mother.

2.)Like said above, the sound wire might be damaged.

3.)5+

when i enter to TamaTown i put the log in password then i when i want to log out there are screen say "Item Password" then i skip it to log out screen .. so the question what is the item password ????

If you get an item in TamaTown, it will have an item password. If you want to transfer it to your toy, you must enter that password on your toy. Then, you enter the logout password.

That help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back