HELP ME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just start using it and getting all cool facts about tamas

hope i helped

Listen to yourself ;) , if you weren't interested in your tama, then why would you care about geting interested in it so much? :p :D B)

I'm not quite sure what you mean... could you perhaps explain what you mean a little more?
ok

i came back from a long camp and my 4 tamas were paused. i turned on my nintendo ds to play nintendogs because you cant pause it. later i turned on mu tamas and i just didnt like them as much. it might be a bit late now

well if your not intrested in your tamas then your not. i'm not that much i just keep it alive and see if i can get it up to the 10th generation. i also look in my shop and when i'm in bed and i'm bored i play on the games. all the other time i just look after it. so if your not intrested anymmore then leave them until you are intrested in them just one tiny little thing try not to use them and get a new battery if they run out or you can just put your battery in the freezer for as long as you like then it will work for as long as you put it in the freezer for. if i helped then thank-you for reading this if it didn't it might be useful for someone else.

ok i came back from a long camp and my 4 tamas were paused. i turned on my nintendo ds to play nintendogs because you cant pause it. later i turned on mu tamas and i just didnt like them as much. it might be a bit late now
Just wait a little while. I lost interest in Tamagotchis for a few months, and then I started missing mine so I brought them back out.

I did the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, :rolleyes: !!

When my friends had a tamagotchi connection v2 a few days before me they didn`t even to bother to listen to me.I kept shouting and talking, but no!Tamas just takin` over them.I knew tamagotchis before them.I had 2 or is it 3?Anyways, an amount of other types of tamas.The ones I remember right now are tamagotchi on gameboy, and tamagotchi the first addition.I really loved tamgotchi, until tamagotchi connections came out.One of my friends were so mean she said, "So!Just go buy your own tamagotchi!"Maybe their moms and dads didn`t let them!Huh?!How about that!Ok...ok...a few days later I asked my mom if I could get my tamagotchi connection v2.She said, "We can go to together next Tuesday to Toys R Us.But, we actually went that Saturday.Then I got one, and people listened!Then I started to love tamagotchi again!The point is, you have to wait until something happens.

after a 9 day camp i couldnt get back into tamagotchi like before. :rolleyes: i need sugestions fast
if you are not interested into tamagotchi and now you want to be.No one cant actually help you on that because its about you interested in or not interested in tamagtchis.So plz dont post this question up its useless.This is called help for new tamagotchi pet owners not plz tell me to be interested into tamagotchis agin.Sorry for my inconvience but its true.And im not being rude or imature i am telling the honest truth.And im sure others will agree to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back