help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
I bought a ticket. . .and now I dont know how to use it. . .and how do I use my souvenirs?

*MOVED >> Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: well, when your guy is an adult you click the items button and it will be there, and I dont think you can use your sueviniers!!!!!! :lol:

:wacko: well, when your guy is an adult you click the items button and it will be there, and I dont think you can use your sueviniers!!!!!! :lol:
SERIOUSLY!!!That really stinks!!!

is it a adult? it has to be a adult before it can go to the place. and you can't play with the sovener.

is it a adult? it has to be a adult before it can go to the place. and you can't play with the sovener.
Sorry to point out your wrong.

A Tamagotchi can never play with the souvenirs it gets from TamaTown, the souvenirs are just for decaration! And as for the ticket, you can only use the ticket when your tamagotchi is an adult. The majority of items can only be used by adult Tamagotchis!

-GotchiGirl!

Sorry to point out your wrong. A Tamagotchi can never play with the souvenirs it gets from TamaTown, the souvenirs are just for decaration! And as for the ticket, you can only use the ticket when your tamagotchi is an adult. The majority of items can only be used by adult Tamagotchis!

-GotchiGirl!
ARE U SERIOUS!

it seems kinda dumb that u cant play w/ ur sovoneres..

Sorry to point out your wrong. A Tamagotchi can never play with the souvenirs it gets from TamaTown, the souvenirs are just for decaration! And as for the ticket, you can only use the ticket when your tamagotchi is an adult. The majority of items can only be used by adult Tamagotchis!

-GotchiGirl!
That is EXACTLY she said!

when ur tama is an agult, go to your items and choose the ticket. U can't use souveniors, they're just for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back