help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcssmwamh

Reaction score
Okay soo i woke up this morning and i looked at my tama i got mail...it was the [!] sooo i clicked on it and my teacher in school [im in elementary school] called me there ...soo i went and i was suprised.. and when i clicked on work to go to school it wouldnt let me...and my tama is 4....waht happened???

soo does that mean it will get a job soon???
Well, yeah. Once your tamagotchi is a Adult for 24 hours, you should get another mail that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]

Okay soo i woke up this morning and i looked at my tama i got mail...it was the [!] sooo i clicked on it and my teacher in school [im in elementary school] called me there ...soo i went and i was suprised.. and when i clicked on work to go to school it wouldnt let me...and my tama is 4....waht happened???
Not very descriptive. Did you press the C button at all during the [!] message in your mail?

I hope not, because that may be the problem. Wait for the [!] school/work message to come again and do not press the C button at all unless you REALLY have too, LOL!

-Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back