help meeee please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ana031695

Reaction score
i want to find the perfect match for my suka-tchi and everytime i go on the dating show it would be someone weird...... then after a while the dating show host wouldnt let me choose he would be making sleepy faces! any suggestions?

have you ever debugged,if you have that might be it

my buddy ellie: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It's a she. Her name is the matchmaker, Otokitchi, or "Mrs. Busybody", a terrible name.

2.Anyway, Sukatchi (no dash) cannot turn into a pure family. They can mate with Memetchi or Onputchi for a possibility of getting a Cheerful family, and if you had Violetchi (AKA Furawatchi), and found Sukatchi (with 100% bondage) on the dating show, then you'd get a pure family. Right now, just find someone cute to mate with.

3. The matchmaker can only show you three tamas a day. If you don't mind changing the time (which is harmless!), change it to 11:59 and wait a minute. When it says 12:00 AM, change it back to the correct time and you get three more chances. Keep doing it until you find a good mate.

thanks that helped i married this sun looking thing and they had one kid

I read on the V5 instrucions that you only have three chances to find your match. Thats your problem. :angry:

Your tamagotchi married a Sunnytchi(which is my character) and you got the space family from mating with that! When you have the space family you can only have one baby. ^-^

Boo Boo1 :angry:

Your tamagotchi married a Sunnytchi(which is my character) and you got the space family from mating with that! When you have the space family you can only have one baby. ^-^
Boo Boo1 :D
the 1st time i dated i married sunnytchi and i got 1 baby so does this mean i will only get 1 baby the rest of the time i have my tama? im on my 3rd gen and i don't want to reset!

I kept setting the time to 6:59am if i didnt get the one i wanted and then when you wake up at seven it gives you 3 chances to marry again. I just kept trying until I got the one I wanted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back