help meeeee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candy hearts ox

Reaction score
okaii so i have to join a sport for the summer and if i dont i cant go on the computer for the whole summer apparently :eek:

ps. im considering bowling :) but i might not be alowed :D

i neeeeddd helppppp!!! give me ideas this is a list of things that are NOT an option on my opinion just becasue i hate them...

soccer

volleyball

basketball

baseball

dance

tenis

ANYHTING THAT INVOLVES A BALL I THINK

AND I D0ONT WANNA GET ALL SWEATY!! EWWWWAA

...............................................please help mee

okaii so i have to join a sport for the summer and if i dont i cant go on the computer for the whole summer apparently :eek:
ps. im considering bowling :) but i might not be alowed :D

i neeeeddd helppppp!!! give me ideas this is a list of things that are NOT an option on my opinion just becasue i hate them...

soccer

volleyball

basketball

baseball

dance

tenis

You don't want to get all sweaty? Well looks like you won't be on the computer this summer then :p

:) ..... i hate you~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a little harsh. Your goal to find a sport that requires you to find little activity (so you don't sweat) is really unrealistic. Heck bowling a lot could make you sweat if you do it a lot, and you made it clear ANYTHING WITH A BALL isn't what you want...and bowling has bowling balls.

You need to open up the mind a bit. When I was growing up, during the summers I'd be on t-ball and rookie baseball teams. Got me to meet new kids, fresh air, exercise, and kick butt of other teams. I didn't like some things about it, but meh.

Anyway I ventured off my point a bit lol. If you really want your computer, you're gonna have to play sports, and majority of sports requires you to sweat and many to use balls in the game. You're going to have to deal with it.

Swimming is kind of a sport, isn't it? I'd do swimming if I were you - especially if it's warm outside. I personally like swimming alot, and it's quite easy and theres not too much to it ;D!

Erm, no offense, but, pretty much every sport has something to do with a ball. I would go and try bowling. I have been doing it for 8 years, and I won the state championship twice in a row. But it's hard at first.

Alimania

Swimming is kind of a sport, isn't it? I'd do swimming if I were you - especially if it's warm outside. I personally like swimming alot, and it's quite easy and theres not too much to it ;D!
i did swimming whne i was 5 and i failed the fists leval cuz i wudnt put my head underwater and so that wud mess up my hair and i wud cry :D yea i was a bit of a dramma queen then and i think i still ma :)

Erm, no offense, but, pretty much every sport has something to do with a ball. I would go and try bowling. I have been doing it for 8 years, and I won the state championship twice in a row. But it's hard at first.
Alimania
yea but the thing is i dont think it will be hard for me cuz i joined when i was three till i was 8 and u knwo what??... i won alot of metals :) and my mom and i even got the "mother daughter bowling champion thingy!!"

It's pretty much up to you. *shrugs*

Do a sport you enjoy. If you enjoy bowling, go for it! If you enjoy soccer, go for it! if you enjoy dance, GO FOR IT! ^-^ Anything to keep you on your toes. Doing a sport will always keep you busy, and it's great excercise. Don't pick a sport you find boring because 'all your friends are doing it' or 'it's the easiest' because you want to have fun too!! :lol: Besides, I'd rather play a bunch of sports all summer then go on the computer anyhow. It's great excercise, fresh air, and, best of all, you get to maek some new friends.

It's your choice; all we can do is give you some pointers.

PS: If you don't want to sweat.......say goodbye to the computer! xP

Love, Tgd

okaii so i have to join a sport for the summer and if i dont i cant go on the computer for the whole summer apparently  :D
ps. im considering bowling :furawatchi: but i might not be alowed :D

soccer

volleyball

basketball

baseball

dance

tenis

Why don't you try jacks? I think that it's considered a sport! Lolz! And it's highly unlikley that you'll sweat playing that!

Sorry about that. I know that you probably can't think of that as a sport. My two favorites that I play are Basketball and Tennis but both of those are on your NOT list.

You could try canoeing(sp?) Then all you have to do is paddle! Is that even a sport.....

Whitestorm

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try swimming again. It's a great sport! It's a lot of fun racing, and you don't get sweaty. I can't think of any on-land sport that doesn't require a ball or getting sweaty. Perhaps you could do water polo? That does require a ball though, and if you're not a very strong swimmer, you shouldn't do it. You could try cycling, gymnastics, horseback riding, diving, running, martial arts, golf, or hockey. Most sports do require you to do actual exercise though.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey like others have said i believe swiimming may be the summer sport u need and hey you may like it so much you'll keep swimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back