HELP MEEEEE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboobuns12

Reaction score
i dont want to have any babies!!! can someone tell me wat 2 do to have my adult characters still and no babies?

im saying i had babies already but i dont want them.

i want my adult characters but not the babies. so if i reset it will my adult characters be there and not the babies?

Don't reset because then your adult and babies won't be there. And if you want to continue further in your tamagotchi life the parents have to leave. The baby will grow up and I am sure you will love that one better than the last!

im saying i had babies already but i dont want them.i want my adult characters but not the babies. so if i reset it will my adult characters be there and not the babies?
I think she answered your question, don't connect, or decline the matchmaker, and if you reset the baby will still be there?

Does that answer your question?

If you mean reset then no, they will BOTH be dead. :marumimitchi: But if you mean reset and download, no, it won't work either. Since downloading goes back to each major event (and having children seems to be a major event :angry: ) the babies will still be there. Just wait for the babies to grow up! (Even if your tamagotchi has no babies, they will evolve into an old timer around age 10. anyway. -_- )

Booboobuns12: The match maker comes when you are 6 or older. And if it doesnt come then that means you are taking SO good care of it that it doesnt want you to have a baby yet and leave. So it might take time. How old are you? If you are over 12 then that means you took REALLY good care of it so you should be proud! But maybe lay of the good care and maybe let it get over weight or let it be hungry. But anyways, if the matchmake still doesnt come then connect with another tama and connect with it SO much that they have a baby together. I hope I helped. Good luck!

Oh I am SO sorry I didnt mean to answer ur question wrong. I miss understood it. But now that I know ur question then I will answer it.

Booboobuns12: Dont reset it or they both will be dead. If you already have a baby then I am afraid there is no soulotion. You have to decline love or the match maker everytime and dont connect alot if you havent already. But you cant keep you're tama only tell it becomes a old timer and then after awile it will die from being too old. Hope I answered ur question now. good luck!

i dont want to have any babies!!! can someone tell me wat 2 do to have my adult characters still and no babies?
If you don't want your adult to have a baby, just don't press anything when the matchmaker comes out...But never letting your adult have a child will let it grow until it pass away, you've have to know that having your next gen. can be important, you can grow your next gen. into another tamagotchi you never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back