help meeeeeeeeee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrPet

Reaction score
i need help very baddly!!!!!!!!!my tamas wont change stages thire at inbetween babby and a teen can someone tell me what the heak is going on please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sincerly mrPet :furawatchi: :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

it goes baby, then toddler, then teen, then adult. it's probably still a toddler or something. just give it a few days and i'm sure it will evolve.

i been waiting two hole weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!how long do i have to wait???????????????????? :furawatchi: :( :huh:

well i have 4 tamas and one i debuged and i just got one a cupple days ago the one i debugged looks like a robot ,another one looks like a hersheykiss lol, and another looks like a circle whith legs and arms and face but no nose lol, and my 4 one looks like a onyon whith a face no nose but VERY BIG LIPS LOL AND THATS IT SINCERLY,mrPet

NO i didnt pase them as ofenn as i ust to but i rarrly do they just pase them selfs for some weird reason?????????????

They're Androtchi, Kinakomotchi, Tamatchi and Oniontchi. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea ill try it soon ,but do you mean reset the time,date ??????anser back soon sincerly mrPet :furawatchi:

;) yeah just reset it!! and you cant pause it for like more than 20 min beacuse then it will take more days to grow!!!!!

B) hope that helped?!?

love ya,

tamaqueen5

i only debugged 1 and thats the only one that grows but my other one changed yesterday but its not even 1 yr old and all my other ones are the same lookink how weaird :huh: :) :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back