HELP my friend has a tama but his tamagotchi always run away HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoarge009

Reaction score
ok last week was my friends birthday i got him a music star tama but now he always gets bad care and they run away what do I do

There's nothing you can do about the situation after it runs away. The only thing you can do is press whatever button it tells you to press (I forget which, it's been a while since my Music Star has run away) and start again; new generation, no points, no items, everything new, with hopes that you'll take better care next time. Just take better care, that's all it takes. :)

Yes. Take better care of your tamagotchi by not leaving it overweight, with high stress (Playing with toy -6 stress points), and empty happy and hungry hearts.

And you must remember to pause your tamagotchi when you are ot playing with it for long periods of time! (Press A button and B button at the same time to pause and unpause)

I hope this helps

Yes. Take better care of your tamagotchi by not leaving it overweight, with high stress (Playing with toy -6 stress points), and empty happy and hungry hearts.

And you must remember to pause your tamagotchi when you are ot playing with it for long periods of time! (Press A button and B button at the same time to pause and unpause)

I hope this helps
its not me my friend give me advice to tell him how to do it or give it back to replace it

Well you may want to print out/remember this advice from my friend (edited) about getting a good, healthy Tamagotchi pet:

TIPS FOR ALL-ROUND HEALTH:

1. Make sure the hungriness and happiness hearts are all black.

2. Keep the stress below 20, even better below 10.

3. Try to follow my Tamagotchi Weight Guide. Works for Music Star.

TIPS FOR HAPPINESS:

To keep your pet happy, make sure you:

1. Play games regularly.

2. Pause it when not playing games.

3. Let it play with its toy, not too much though!!

TIPS FOR LOW STRESS:

1. Let it play with its toy quite often.

2. Don't go to Music School too much.

3. NEVER wake it up when it's sleeping! You'll regret it if you experiment with it.

Note: I have sorted this information into categories to make it easier to find what you want. I have also numbered the main tips my friend gave me, although some are left out. The link is also mine, I actually created that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back