Help My sound is GONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to my V2, all I needed to do was change the battreies. Really easy.

I hoped I help because I gave you proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the battery goes low sometimes wierd things happen to your Tamagotchi no matter what version it is. Try to get a new battery.

Places to get them are:

Home Depot

Rite Aid

~A.J.~

Well, I usually bring my tama to school, so of course I turned the sound off. But now, when I turn it on, the sound doesnt work! Please help! :D
PEOPLE!

You don't have to change the batteries or any of that stuff. Opening up your tama will cause a broken sound wire to scratch another part of the circuit board.

The same thing happened to my V2.

Don't worry, you can keep your tama. The sound will come back eventually. That's what happened to my V2. The sound came back just a few days ago. :wacko:

did u debug it????

if not it probally needs new batteries.

how long has it not been working and how long have u had it? :(

or it might be broken, if it got water in it, but if it did you might need to get a new one, but more likely the battery was probably on it's way out, so buy a new one. If you still have problems with it turn it back to the store and get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back