Help!MY TAMA DIED FOR NO REASON

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THINK YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA?

• a. yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.no

• c.Sometimes

• d.they wish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamas can go back to tamaplanet when they r old and feel they would like 2 take care of themselves, it happend 2 me once :D

You guys say sorry for your loss but this gurl tama emailed me and said grow up it's just a tam!! :D

I know what you mean... My adorable tama named ANGEL whom was an adult :furawatchi: furawatchi died!!

It was soooooooooo cute. My friends told me I was lucky because it died on november 11th>( Remembrance Day)

Im sorry 4 your loss. R.I.P. Angel :D :D :D <_< .. :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :D

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: <_< :D
My Tamagotchi Turned Adult when he was 3 and had a kid when he was 6. But he died at age 7. OMG how weird is that? :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Hmmm... That's interesting. It could have been a glitch of some sort but I didn't know they could just leave for nothing. My V1 is at Generation 60 and is still going so I don't really want anything to happen to that. I'm sorry for your loss but at least other Tama owner will know to watch out for something like that...

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p
It's probably because it was unhealthy.That happened to my v1 as well. Just press 'a' and 'c' simultainously( i think i spelt it wrong) (it means at the same time) to hatch a new egg.

Sometimes that happens. Here are some of the resons why:

-You didn't take care of it

-It was very old

-It had gotten sick

-For no reason at all

Poper, that is normal. If they fall in love they can have babys when they are five years old, so they can die when they're seven. That happened to me recently. Hannahvt10, those are the resons why this could of happened. For everyone who has lost a tama, I'm sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back