Help! my Tama had a baby and it is gone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2dan

Reaction score
so i had a baby with my bros tama and the connection failed. Somehow a guy just like mine walks in and marrys my bros tama then leaves with myyyyy baby. it says im marreid will i become a seinor? Help! :wacko:

My tamagotchi married and when they connected to marry my connection failed but the others didnt. someone elses tamagotchi comes in and marries who i was supposed to marry. they had twins and the creep left with my baby. it says im married but i dont have a kid. what do i do besides resseting?

will matchmaker work?

P.S. i was so upset at my bro's tamagotchi i killed it. yes i know that is mean but its life :p

How old is your tamagotchi? If it is 5 years or older and the matchmaker hasn't come, then it may not come. It may not evolve into a senior if it is "Married" . If it doesn't evolve, then try to download it. If that doesn't work you may have to totally reset it! But I really hope you don't have to do that...

I have some pretty bad news!!! i this also happened to me and my other music star!! anyway they connected butc on my black one it said connection fail even though my purple flame one actualy connectedand had a baby or 2 and my tama that did not connect appeared in the purple one! so my black one did not mary at all!!! but the matchmaker should come but my matchmaker came at like age 8 so you may have to wait awhile

thanx so much that last post helped m alot but my bro has another girl tama adult so i migt be able to marry that thanx everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back