help my tama wont use make up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
my tama needs summin 2 use da make up does any1 know what???

it has a question mark above itz head. pls help!!!

Is your tamagotchi an adult? If not the make up won't work. Hope this helped.

Uilleam.

Is your tamagotchi an adult? If not the make up won't work. Hope this helped.Uilleam.
it is an adult. a MIRROR? where do u get dat? I've never seen a mirror!!! thx 4 the help but how do i get da mirror???

thx what does the mirror look like??? and how much is it? thx so far!

ps can u use the make up only 1ce and the mirror only 1ce??

Last edited by a moderator:
thx what does the mirror look like??? and how much is it? thx so far! ps can u use the make up only 1ce and the mirror only 1ce??
Don't waste your points on the mirror. When your tama uses the make-up, it comes up 1/5

of the way, hiding it's face. But u get to see the long eyelashes. :ph34r: and u can use the mirror multiple times and the make-up once

my tama needs summin 2 use da make up does any1 know what???it has a question mark above itz head. pls help!!!
Hi,

your tamagotchi needs to be an adut, needs a merror, and, most of all, needs make up. I got my merror from a GENNILAMP.

Merrors are 1400$. How do I know? I see a merror in my shop all the time! You can use the merror as many times as you like. You can only use the make up once. If you want good luck on getting a merror, always buy a GEENILAMP or save up points.

I'm li'l tama lover#1!!! and I'm wishing you good luck on getting a merror!

P.S. If u see a merror in ur shop, it kind of looks like a circle on a desk.

P.P.S. Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,your tamagotchi needs to be an adut, needs a merror, and, most of all, needs make up. I got my merror from a GENNILAMP.

Merrors are 1400$. How do I know? I see a merror in my shop all the time! You can use the merror as many times as you like. You can only use the make up once. If you want good luck on getting a merror, always buy a GEENILAMP or save up points.

P.P.S. Hope I helped.
Thanks so much!!! ;) :D

Goodness, make-up?

Is this a version 3 tamagotchi or .... a version 2?

I excpect a version 3 as make-up isn't on a version 2. My friend, Ellie has a version 3 and she did say something about a mirror to do with make-up.

Best Wishes

Fooet

well my female adult had a question mark above her head when i tried 2 use da make up!?

Hi,your tamagotchi needs to be an adut, needs a merror, and, most of all, needs make up. I got my merror from a GENNILAMP.

P.P.S. Hope I helped.
Your right!!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back