HELP MY TAMAGOTCHI ISNT AGEING LIKE IT SHOULD BE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lookie my tamagotchi aint agein right help da cheats so far arent working either plz help :angry: :( :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Which model Tamagotchi do you have this problem with? ... Tama-Go, MusicStar, Connection V3, Connection V4.5, ... ?

Have you paused it for long periods of time, or changed the clock back and forth? Either of these actions may delay or halt aging.

Last edited by a moderator:
well ive set the time back and fourth so it could age faster but its not working and i have a v4 and i dont pause my tama even at church i kep da sound on and every tink lolz plz help and thanks 4 posting kinda new i thought dis would help

Well it's probably because you've been changing the time. But time change doesn't usually affect the growth of the tama. Do you mean like you have a baby and you set it forward an hour it wont change? Because tamas don't work like that o_O You have to wait the hour.

o no wonder and lookie i my tama is an adult but its still only 2yrs. old so i waz going through my items and i clicked my honey now wat do i do :furawatchi:

Ugh.....first of all, please drop the chat-speak. This isn't texting. (one of my pet peeves)

Second, don't worry about growing. If you messed up your tama you can always reset it.

Third, honey only works if you connect with another tama.

:( :huh: my job thing poped up i got it from the mail and i wanted 2 go bac but it left how do i get a job now plz help

I'd love to help; if you know, you dropped all that gibberish your writing in. Sure, it makes it easier on phones, but your on a computer with a keyboard. << Assuming

I do wonder how other humans can be so ILLITERATE <<< As in, they CAN read and write, but don't write properly.

Now my rant ::suppressing rage to crush troll like person:: is finally over, you just have to wait for another Job Application (Much more descriptive.. than 'job thing')

Hi, my tamagotchi does this! It also has something to do with once the tamagotchi is sleeping, do not press any of the buttons! Hope I helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back