Help My Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver6

Reaction score
School is almost gonna start and we can't have electronics in class. And at the end of each school day my tamagotchis would be almost dead. :eek: And I have a v5 which doesn't pause... :D :D Any tips? ;)

If you can't raise a Tama without using it at a school, I just don't think you should have one. School is for learning and rules like these regulate such policies. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. You could sneak the Tamagotchi, but I wouldn't risk it. Also, V5 can pause. You click on the TV icon, and then the travel channel. That's pause.

v5's do pause. You press and hold a and c together at the same time. If you dont want to pause your Tamagotchi, you can press C, and change the time, so that it sleeps during the day.

I agree with BurntSnow. So many people sneak Tama's to school and it's just not worth the risk. Honestly, if you look at one of those "sneaking the Tama to school tips" topics, you'll see that they spend more time worrying about how to hide it than actually playing.

School is almost gonna start and we can't have electronics in class. And at the end of each school day my tamagotchis would be almost dead. :wacko: And I have a v5 which doesn't pause... :mellow: :p Any tips? :mellow:
ACTUALLY u can pause a ver5 all u do is go to the tv icon and select TRAVEL SHOW and it means your tama is paused until u come home.

To unpause your ver5 just press any button and it will come up with ARE YOU SURE? and just select yes!! :p

hope i helped

:wacko: MEMETCHI7 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back