HELP my v2 DIED after debugging HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

Reaction score
I unscrewed and drew a line over the debug thing thing then screwed it all back together. When I put the battery in all it does is make a high pitched sound and then it stops after a few seconds. PLEASE HELP!

Sounds like one of two possibilities:

1) You may not have followed all the instructions to debug correctly.

Look through these two guides on what to do and check carefully that you've followed each step:

Pixelmood: Debugging

Tama Surgery (necrobones)

2) You may have been too rough with the tamagotchi during debug and broken it. This is something that can happen to anyone and there are plenty of warnings about it.

Tamagotchis have delicate circuits. Every time you debug a tama you risk breaking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you have a risk of braking your Tama when you debug it. Now, in the future, if you still want to debug a Tama, remember to be delicate with it. Debugging is the most fragile time your Tama can go through. Try GENTLY erasing the mark. Turn your Tama on again. If it does work, and you are POSITIVE you want to debug it, then GENTLY, color in that debug dot thing. Hopefully it will work, if not, erase it, and stop trying to debug it!

When you debug your tama you never know what will happen. It is most likely broken. A tamagotchi is not ment to be debugged. And it almost never works. I would never try to debug my tama even if i really wanted it to be an adult or a different character. If we were suppose to debug them their would be a button on our tamagotchi that said push to debug or something. I'm sorry that you broke your tamagotchi, you can buy a new one for only $15 or less at walmart..

Hope this helped

Sorry friend sounds like you were too rough with it. Tamas are delicate when you are debugging it. I have gotten good at it (although I don't do it anymore because of the hazards), be careful next time. :D

i need to know did an egg appear or did it turn into the fried chicken looking thing if its an egg you just have to press the A button if it died then srry but he\she is gone :(

Sorry to hear that. :( When you debug a tamagotchi, you run the risk of breaking it. :( If you have more than one tamagotchi, then I hope you are still having fun with those! ;)

THERE ARE LOTS OF WARNINGS ABOUT THE HAZARDS AND DANGERS OF TRYING TO DEBUG YOUR TAMAGOTCHI. YOU ACTUALLY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DEBUG BECAUSE THE PROCESS IS HARD AND DANGEROUS AS THE TAMAGOTCHI IS FRAGILE AND THE TAMAGOTCHI'S WEREN'T MADE TO BE DEBUGGED. IF YOU SOMEHOW FIX IT THEN CONGRATS BUT DONT DEBUG AGAIN! OTHERWISE I'M AFRAID YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE AND NOT DESTROY THAT ONE TOO.........

GOOD LUCK!!! SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS...... HE/SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A GREAT TAMA.......

(PLAYS FUNERAL MARCH) :) :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back