help!need need your..............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
help! okay i got 30mins to choose a tama from jason's store. i can choose form (ura tama) (keitai) (ousetchi/menseutchi pair) or a (akai shiriizu) please help me i can't choose tell me the one thats the funest the rarest ect. please help only thirty mins, thanx

help! okay i got 30mins to choose a tama from jason's store. i can choose form (ura tama) (keitai) (ousetchi/menseutchi pair) or a (akai shiriizu) please help me i can't choose tell me the one thats the funest the rarest ect. please help only thirty mins, thanx
sorry if this is in the wrong place > < > < i just need help can't choose! no this is not in the worng palce i'm asking for your opion!

i've always wanted a keitai..................... but i like the ousetchi/mensutchi sorry for the bad spelling i really need moe posts so i'll give it 30 more mins then whaterver people post the most will be the one i get! :furawatchi: plz post thanx!

okay 1 vote for ura tama/ 1 vote for ketai....................... need more votes to evan it out he u guys who voted already ask some one in your family to vote plaese!

thanks! i'll let u know what one i order.. thanks every one keep posting in the future i'll be getting more so always be ready to vote! special thanks to............. (rachelgotchi) and (sandy123) thank you very much!

thanks for the vote! and also special thanks to (tamagotchilovermb) thank u all!

to make it fair i'm gonna draw a name heres how i labled 3 piceces of paper for each tama to encrase the chance i'll tell u what i darw!

guess what the tama it is its.......................*gulps* a......................*gulps agian* a( kietai) know any rare colors? no!!!!!!!!! i'll get the uartama insead...........

thanx okay.. 3votes for the ura tama, 0 votes for keitai, 0 votes for ousetchi/mesutchi,1 vote for akai shiriizu, special thanks to (jamie_rox) thanx for vote'n u can still ask poeple in your family to help vote evan if they don't know what its about.... plaese help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back