Help Needed! V5 Tamagotchi Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgia

Reaction score
Is there anyway to bring back a tamagotchi to life??? its currently on a spaceship and I'm on the 17TH GENERATION!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP! I AM SERIOUSLY CRYING NOW!!! ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!?

When it shows a space ship that mostly means that your tamagotchi is leaving because you haven't been taking good care of it. That means that there's nothing you can do about it. I don't think you can bring it back to life. Maybe try pressing the reset button and then selecting DOWNLOAD and see if your tamagotchi is still there?? I really don't know. ;)

I KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM!!!

When you have the SPACESHIP ICON hit B/A. It Will Reset you tama and it will be the 18th gen. according to the V4 manual!!!

When you have the SPACESHIP ICON hit B/A. It Will Reset you tama and it will be the 18th gen. according to the V4 manual!!!
I read the V4 instructions, there is NOTHING that says that.

:mimitchi: No need to lie we all know it's not true.

Do you mean the v5 manual? Are you sure it says that in there? Because I never saw that. I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can do but reset. =[ Hopefully you'll get to the 17th gen. again. =]

i dont have a V5, But ive heard from my friend that has a V5 tamagotchi that happened to her before, and she reset it. She pusshed download and her tama was there, but had 0 hearts for happy and hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back