Help Needed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunkygeochic

Reaction score

1. how do you change font color without it saying the code for it?

2.What does A Mizutamatchi evolve into?

3. Are there any codes so far for V3?

4.when you get a free item from tamatown for playing a game or something, why does it go into your souveneir list?

5. Can't you play with fun stuff in the souveneir?

Ashley :)

ANSWER TO QUESTION #5: You can't play with your suviners :furawatchi: . I do not know why but you can't. Sorry :) !

1. To change font color without it saying the code for it, you first click on the color/font type/font you want then you type your post/ signatature nd there will be a little button saying 'Close all open tags' or something like that click on that and post! Simple as that, if you have any more questions about stuff like that just ask me

3 Yes there are codes for V3 7 of them, you can find them on the Tamagotchi Codes part of tamatalk but here they are anyway:

ABBA ACBA = Cake

BCAB ACBC = Steak

CBAC CABC = Cuckoo Clock

AABB CACB = RC Car 2

CACA BABC = Stuffed Animal

ACBB BACC = Hair Gel

BCBC CABA = Love Potion (Honey)

4.It goes on your 'Souveneir' list because its basicilly a souveneir from TamaTown other than when you but an item from the shop it goes onto your 'Item' List.

5. Yes I'm sure you can play with stuff from your 'Souveneir' list.

Sorry I couldn't answer question 3, maybe you could try it out yourself or look on the growth chart for Version 3's!

Hope This Helps!

Regards,

TC

You can't play with anything from your souveneir list. There is a skateboard toy on the V2 and a souveneir skateboard on V3. Souveneirs are to keep, not to brake.

I have seen no one has answered 2, so I will answer it.

2) Mizutamatchi can evolve into: Young Mametchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi, Piropiroritchi, and Nikatchi if you are on a Odd generation number. If you are on a even generation number, Mizutamatchi will evolve into: Hinotamatchi, hashitamatchi, and Hikotchi.

1. how do you change font color without it saying the code for it?

3. Are there any codes so far for V3?

4.when you get a free item from tamatown for playing a game or something, why does it go into your souveneir list?

5. Can't you play with fun stuff in the souveneir?

Ashley :p
1) to change font and size, ect..., first you must highlight the sentence you want to change and leave it highlighted and then change it to what you want by choosing the color and that is that.

2)a mizutamatchi can evolve to a young mametchi, obotchi,patopatotchi, piroriroritchi, hinotamatchi, nikatchi, and hashitamatchi.

3)yes, the codes are like what tamacool listed above, to enter them, go to the game icon and go to shop and stay at the place with the guy standing with the sigh that say shop and push the 'A' button several times quickly until the shop owner face changes and then enter the code according to the buttons.

4)it is because they are all souvineer, the souvineer are all for looking and collecting, you cannot play with them.

5)you cant play with the souvineer.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

They don't evolve like you are thinking. What character they evolve into depends on how well you take care of them. I hope that helped you on that question, I see that many peope have answered almost all the other questions.

//Kim

[SIZE=14pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

I see now that Tamapal3000 and hanatchi99 have answered this with strings of their own. Okay, I might have to do some reasearch 'cause I am not sure who is right here. :p

1) to change font and size, ect..., first you must highlight the sentence you want to change and leave it highlighted and then change it to what you want by choosing the color and that is that.

2)a mizutamatchi can evolve to a young mametchi, obotchi,patopatotchi, piroriroritchi, hinotamatchi, nikatchi, and hashitamatchi.

3)yes, the codes are like what tamacool listed above, to enter them, go to the game icon and go to shop and stay at the place with the guy standing with the sigh that say shop and push the 'A' button several times quickly until the shop owner face changes and then enter the code according to the buttons.

4)it is because they are all souvineer, the souvineer are all for looking and collecting, you cannot play with them.

5)you cant play with the souvineer.

hope i helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000
I have seen no one has answered 2, so I will answer it.
2) Mizutamatchi can evolve into: Young Mametchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi, Piropiroritchi, and Nikatchi if you are on a Odd generation number. If you are on a even generation number, Mizutamatchi will evolve into: Hinotamatchi, hashitamatchi, and Hikotchi.
Sorry for the mix up! I hope someone like a guide who REALLY knows the truth could clear it up for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back