HELP! nes or snes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamame20

Reaction score
okay. so I am going to a retro gamestore tomorrow and i want to know which you think i should get the nes or the snes? i really go ether way :)

I reckon you should check out the game ranges got both, which games are cheaper and how many are available and base your decision on that. That way, you can play the most enjoyable games. ^_^

And how exciting! :D Let us know which one you buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you should check out the game ranges got both, which games are cheaper and how many are available and base your decision on that. That way, you can play the most enjoyable games. ^_^

And how exciting! :D Let us know which one you buy!
okay... the nes has got a biger library and the games do seem to be cheaper... so I think I will do that then :D ! thanks!

I would say the good old NES. And If you can buy Super mario bros. as well with it. Its one hard but fun game. :D Enjoy whichever you buy! Why not look at some of the games on youtube? :)

I ended up geting somthing called a fc twin. its a clone console that plays snes and nes games. i also got super mario world and star fox. i did an unboxing on youtube. thanks for your help! :D (i will poast a link asap to the unboxing)

^Oh, that's good that you can play both! The NES is just classic and amazing, but the SNES is such a huge improvement, although it doesn't have as much games. Have fun! Old games are the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back