help o the slot game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsellie94

Reaction score
ok is there any cheats or things on the slot game...give me all yur info...and how do u play bump....also my tama is a flower pot thingy and sumtimes it will get like really big and lookmlike a balloon???

ok play the jump game five times in a row and then the bumpo game five times.it will make the slort reel slower.the bump game you press middle button when it says push then middle again and hold it.hope this helps

ok play the jump game five times in a row and then the bumpo game five times.it will make the slort reel slower.the bump game you press middle button when it says push then middle again and hold it.hope this helps
also u have to be pretty fat to play bumb and win the whole thing but also have to get the bar almost all the way up

Also just wondering about the rumor that if u punnish ur tama 6 times for no reason that it will make the slots slower...

And for the topic poster of the topic play heading and look at how he looks when he hits the ball........... that face and also when u win heading he has the same look on his face that is the face your tama makes for the O in slot.... I always bet 9 here are all the possible number of points for each combo hope it helps

(^ means triangle)

(No matter what order these are in u get the same amount of points)

XXX=-9

XX^=9

X^^=27

^^^=45

XXO=72

XOO=270

OOO=900 (The best u can get)

OO^=450

O^^=180

(These are only if u bet 9 points

YOUR WELCOME

Status