Help on a plane!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangoobotchi-lover~

Reaction score
Okay so sometime this summer i am going to Michigan and i am staying for like 2 weeks! i must bring my tamas! but i don't know if i can because the guard people will think it's a mini gun/knife/bomb! I have 3 tamas going on 4. . . maybe. I just can't leave here without them i need them on the plane. . .2 planes! to get along i can't go a day with out them XD Someone help!

well.. i dont really know what to say about this problem but if the do think it is a gun/knife or bomb then they wil check it out and realise it is a virtual toy! well hopefully they will... :huh:

maybii you should talk to someone about it and they will think what will be good. :huh:

i know how you feel because i have the same problem when i go to turkey in the summer. :eek:

is their anyone else that can help???

:D :rolleyes:

I've flown with Tamagotchis before and have never had a problem. People take their computers, cellphones, ipods, PSP, Nintendo DS, etc onto airplanes all the time. Due to the general noise level in an airplane, you should pause them while you're flying (otherwise you may miss it if they beep for attention.)

Due to the general noise level in an airplane, you should pause them while you're flying (otherwise you may miss it if they beep for attention.)
Or, if you want to play with them on the plane, you could simply turn out this little table in the back of the seat before you (if there is one) and check on them often (if you're not playing with them all the time :p )

Yes, I believe you defineatley could bring them on the plane! :D

..i never heard of such a problem like that before..my family and i went to 3 different countries (thailand,laos and vietnam) for a vacation and i brought my tamagotchi with me then..the police had let me go with it..and play with it as the plane flown...

..just for a tip...if the plane had started to take off don't you play long with your tamagotchi..coz you might get dizzy...

..hope i helped..

It's okay to bring your Tamagotchi's to the plane. I brought my Tamagotchi's to a plane and they didn't mind. Don't worry. :hitodetchi: When I first brought my Tamagotchi to a plane I was scared that they might take it away. :ph34r: But I passed through the scanners without a problem. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
this is nothing to worry about. i brought my tamas on a plane once, and they were cool about it. security devices can scan through the metals since tamagotchis are itty bitty things.

^ No you're not. ;) Well I was actually thinking the same thing as the person who asked this question, so thanks everyone for answering!
Oh, wow... me too! I'm going to travel during the summer (first time w/my tamagotchis) and I kept on wondering the same thing.

I have took them many times, and nobody has ever minded. Like Binary said its a good idea to pause them when you arent using them. Just dont use the connect function or it may connect to one of the parts of the plane.

Tamas are ok on the plane. So long you have to turn the sound off or it will annoy the passengers near by. I'd been on a plane with tamas a lot of times. No problem. It didn't even beep when I go through the metal door. They didn't make my open my bag and check for it. They won't mistake that as a bomb, and of course not a knife since it's not sharp.

A watch can be worn on a plane, so why not Tamas? They use the same kind of battery. No problem on the plane with them :ph34r:

Have fun in Michigan

SIMPLE!!! press the A and then the B button (shortly after the A) and your tama will pause. When you get back, your tamas will seem like you never left. They will have the same hunger and happiness level. ;) BON VOYAGE!!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;)

Go to Tamanagerie and go to P1 Tamagotchis

Go to the very bottom and you'll see that playing with tamas can be safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be careful about bringing tamas on the plane. I once had some things check over three times at the airport and they didn't even look like bombs/knifes/etc. Just be careful.. :huh:

Nope- you'll be fine- just keep them around your neck and don't act like they could suspect you of anything (glancing around, fidgeting) If they say "what are those?" Then say, they ae my tamagotchis. Chances are they know what they are, too. I met a security guard in Aussie who loved them...

I flew on Southwest Airlines this summer, and brought 3 Tamagotchis, and I just had it in my purse, and I just put it in my carry-on, they x-rayed it, and that was that. I dont think Tamagotchis are easily mistaken for guns/knifes/or bombs...

I have flown with Tamagotchis on planes before, and I have had security ask me to put them through the x-ray machines (I wear them on a lanyard usually), but they scanned through clear and everything was fine. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back