Help on Special Charatcters, please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_King

Reaction score
I have a Kuchipatchi. It's been an adult for 2 days. It's social skill is: 346. I know that if it's 350+ social and 450 of all skill points combined, then it will turn into the Kuchi Family's special character. However, my sister doesn't want the special character because "it is green, and has yucky hair". (A quote from my sister.) Will my Kuchipatchi change if it has 350+ social? (It's been an adult for 2 days. I wonder if age affects it growing into a special character. :unsure: )

I really need help, my tama's job is a social job and my sister LOVES playing its job, and everytime she plays it, its social skill points go up. Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry...I just got my V4, and I am still figuring out how to get certain characters on my tama

I wish I help, but here's a suggestion... just wait a little bit more...and some help will come

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes if you raise the social (flower) to 350 you'll get a nonbiritchi. Is the social points depicted by a flower or the star? I always forget which is which.

Yes if you raise the social (flower) to 350 you'll get a nonbiritchi. Is the social points depicted by a flower or the star? I always forget which is which.
helios is correct!

BUT even though your sister might think that he looks like that he has value because you took really good care of him.

I mean he only looks lazy and like he has a bird on his head!

Anyway the social points is the flower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back