Help Please.. Broke?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karuto

Reaction score
Hey guys, basically I got TMGC+C last year, and didnt use it for months, until now.

I went to put new batteries in and found that the old ones had 'burst'.

So I cleaned it up (dont worry I didnt put water in my tama) and it still wasnt working.

Upon close inspection I realised the spring that holds the battery in place was loose and it fell off.

I lost it, so basically the battery doesnt stay in..

I'm wondering if anyone could help me find a solution.

I MISS IT :(

Last edited by a moderator:

good idea :3 i'll try that now.

But I dont think there is a conducter if you know what i mean..

there is a little gap between the where the battery should meet at both ends (cause obv thats what the spring would do)

Create your own. Buy some thicker then usual Wire and twist it into a sall spiral... Maybe it will work... But you may need to figure out a special way to keep it in place... Thicker is probably better... Although I haven't looked inside to a color myself yet...

I hope you figure out a way to fix it.

well, ive fashioned a spring from a pen, cut it to make it a little smaller.

Now trying to secure it in place.. thats the difficult bit!

w

Have you tried soldering it? (Yeah, you probably don't have one, but that's about all I can think of)

Well... If you don't have a solder... (Um ya...)

Another Idea... Probably easier to get to... Have a Pencil with and Eraser... Take out the Eraser and remove it from the Pencil itself... Then use that... If it is too long... Smoosh it down a little bit at a time... Hope that converts the power into your tama... You might need to close in the top and bottom to cover the "hole" part after you remove the eraser... I hope that make since....

I haven't tried this as I haven't needed to... But do this at your own risk. I'm not sure if it will work in your case...

I know Jewelers can remove broken screws and stuff... Maybe try taking it to a jeweler? :S I don't know if it would work, but it's worth a try...

You could always buy a new one, they arnt that expensive, yours sound like it is un repairable! :(

it would appear beyond repair, i have an iD L in the post.

Maybe buy a new one in a month or two.

:)

thanks for your help guys!

[/i]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back