Help! Please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at it, I see a red X where your avatar should be. My only answer would to change it to something else, sadly. Clear the cache on your browser before and after you change your avatar - it helps! Press REFRESH to refresh the page (after you change it) and then if that doesn't work PM me.

StarTama :wub:

I think I know the problem. When a message like:

'Thanks, avatar choice updated, please wait while we transfer you'

(Or click here if you do not wish to wait)

Do not click the the bit that says:

(Or click here if you do not wish to wait), as your avatar will not change.

~Rey Mysterio~ :wub:

Try to upload the same picture again, and see if it's showable this time. :)

I tried again, and it said the same thing. I don't know..... my friend said that maybe I uploaded the avatar to a gallery, or something. can this happen? also, to StarTama - when i uploaded the avatar, it doesn't show "the place where I got it from" next to the "browse" section place. Is that ok?

Maybe you have to pick another picture see if that works If it doesn't I don't know what else to do! ;)

I have a question - how do you submit your avatar that you made to the gallery? Or only special people can do that? :hitodetchi:
Hmm, I think you have to PM Admin to do that! ;) Here is the link. :D

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^

wat if i already did that yesterday? well, i didnt ask to submit it in the gallery, though. i told Admin about my problem.  He didnt reply. :D
Admin very rarely replies to his PMs, he gets so many! Maybe try a Guide, they might be able to help! On the online users list, the Guides are highlighted in red.

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: :wacko: It wouldn't let me put on my avatar. What i tried was posting it on tamatalk then saving picture as, then uploading it. it worked for me!!! :) :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back