Help please? ;>v<;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southparkkennyfan

Reaction score
You see, ummm... there's this really nice boy I like in my class.

The problem is...

Almost everyone hates him.

I asked 2 of my friends to tell him how I feel...

One of my friends said that I want to be his girlfriend.

In truth... I kinda do.

I have really no Snivyin' idea.

The popular side of me says no, but the nice,weird true self says to hang out with him.

If you know anything about this please tell me.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH SIDE TO CHOOSE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not that popular to begin with but follow your heart. What feels right do it! same thing with the guy I like happend but i chose to hang out with him and I made the right desision

Being popular isn't what it's all cracked up to be.. besides I used to be popular in High school and dated the dorkiest boy in the whole school he was just so much fun and made me laugh all the time! That is more worth it, and after I dated him he made friends with some of the cooler people too... Really it shouldn't matter, don't hold back doing the things that make you happy because you most likely won't even see any of these people in only a matter of a couple years. You also probably won't end up marrying this boy either, but you could have fun hanging out in the meantime and gain valuable life experience.

I have one VERY important piece of advice for you. What your "popular" side says, does not matter. At all. Only following what your true self thinks, regardless of what others say, will get you anywhere near a happy place in life. Trust me. I've been following mytrue self and disregarding popular opinion for 25 years and I wouldn't change a thing.

The "popular" side of you shouldn't matter. Take the above advice. Trust me, once you get out of high school, everyone's going to realize that being popular doesn't matter. It gets you no where in life. It may make you cool for the time being, but actually, being popular.. doesn't always mean you're "cool".

Just follow your heart. You don't have to listen to us, just do what you feel is right. If you really like him, go for it! Good luck! ♥

You should take the time to get to know this kid. He could have a very warm, awesome personality that totally matches yours! The reason other people dislike him should not matter to you. If you have nothing against him, then go for it! :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back