help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
my coach just called and said i have soccer today.

i did not get mt soccer stuff yet. i have a soccer ball but no shorts ete ete ete.can i were jeans the first time.

i never been in soccer befor and it is a coed team.

ps i am a girl.

Well, If you don't have soccer shorts, and it's your first time, what else can you wear?

Just wear regular pants, and I'm sure you coach will understand - since it's your first time.

Well, If you don't have soccer shorts, and it's your first time, what else can you wear? Just wear regular pants, and I'm sure you coach will understand - since it's your first time.
Yes - I agree with you. :blink:

And ~tamagirl4ever~, please don't double post. Someone will reply to your topic eventually.

wear sweat pants they are loose and comfy perfect for when playing a sport just make sure that they are not that important to you cause most likely you will get dirty!

wear sweat pants they are loose and comfy perfect for when playing a sport just make sure that they are not that important to you cause most likely you will get dirty!
i don't have any.

oh well i quess you could wear any pants that are comfy to you even pajama pants if you I would wear pj pants but that is me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back