Help Please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
well the guy i was going out with Josh, he came to my dance recital and gave me beautiful heart necklase and adozen red roses it was so sweet. but i broke up with him 4 days later and my mom was like pi**ed at me. well my dad and my grandparents still dont know and they ask me, how is josh, he is so sweet, u guys look cute together, he is a good looking young man. and i cant tell them i broke it with him to them i am the sweet little angle that will never hurt any1s feelings, yeah right well it isn't like i am mean but no1 is that perfect. Help please

So... Why did you break up with him? If I broke up with my boyfriend (who is nonexistent by the way) I would have to tell my grandparents.. eventually.. 0___o I mean, even your grandparents should know that you aren't going to go out with one guy for 8 or so years..

thanx but its kinda hard cause they wouldnt expect me yto say something like that. ps i like ur avie crowfrost
Why did you break up with him? I don't see a problem with you 2 (well, by what you said), why did you break up?

-C.M.

Why did you break up with him? I don't see a problem with you 2 (well, by what you said), why did you break up? 

-C.M.
(I know because I broke up with him for her. We go to school together.)

He followed her everywhere. No space between her and him what so ever. He never really talked. He made fun of her friends. And things like that. She just got tired of it. And she started liking another boy. So.. yeah.

I think you might be overthinking your parent's reaction. If not just tell them "Look it was my decision and I would appreciate it if you guys gave me the support I need to move on with my life. Thanks!" And your grandparents will understand. It may not be in your character no, but just say the same thing to them.

Okay. Your grandparents think you are a perfect angel. And if the perfectly good angel breaks up with a guy, there must be a perfectly good reason. Which there is. There's no need to keep this from them at all, and you won't even ruin your good reputation. Don't be afraid to tell your grandparents the truth. I mean, well, if they ask again, then say, "Josh? We're not together anymore. We broke up, and I've moved un." Then they probably will ask, "Why?" Then tell them why. Plus it's your decision how you handle your life and all, too. Chances are, they'll understand. Also keep in mind that you don't have to exactly bring it up. But if they ask, you better tell them the truth.

Ok u have to tell them cuz if u dont it only makes things more complicated! If u still like him though then just talk to him and see if he wants to get back together with u. If not then u have to face ur relitives and say that u just didnt like him and they will understand cuz they were kids once 2 right? :eek:

P.S.pm me to be friends!

well he didnt really make fun of my friends, acctually he didnt at all. he was just annoying cutedancingbailey for 1 day. she just dont like him

im only 11they treat me like aw u have a bf that is so cute. im not going to b e all sassy about it
Didn't say be sassy about it, but they should still give you support if you want to break up with a guy instead of being mad with you. Ih onestly think you're overthinking it.

well he didnt really make fun of my friends, acctually he didnt at all. he was just annoying cutedancingbailey for 1 day. she just dont like him
No, every day. He did it behindf your back, and sometimes in front of your face. (Hence the martking on me with a sharpie. Grr...)

And uh, this topics bumped now. Don't bump topics, please and thanks.

Broken~Wings

Oh, the hard times. I'm sorry that you have to put up with this. But, I'm thinking that maybe there are reasons why you may have broken up with him. Whatever the reason may be, inform your parents. You should'nt have to be dealing with them about it. It's your personal business, and breaking up with Josh doesn't make you a bad person. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back