HELP PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not new to tamagotchi at all but I have a question.

On V1, can a Mametchi and a Masktchi mate? I've been connecting my Mametchi with my niece's masktchi for 3 days.

They have 4 hearts but nothings happening. Maybe because mametchi is the best character and masktchi is the worst.

But my Mametchi is 10 and needs married fast!

Please answer quickly,

thx psycho

All Tamas can mate, under the following conditions:

One is male, one is female.

They have 4 hearts in their friends lists.

They are both adults, at least 4 or 5 years old I think.

Maybe your Tamas' ages are too different. Like, one's 4 and the other is 10. If you're having a problem like that, just accept the matchmaker for both of them and mate them for the next generation. You just waited too long, or aren't connecting them enough, I guess.

Yeah all tamas can mate unless their ages are too far apart or they're too young, the have to be 4 or 5 yrs old.

Hope this helps

:wacko: i no this is really off topic but i have a really important question that i cajntget an answer 2 any where else...

how do u make the perents go away from the baby fast by using a cheat?// plz help meeeeeee

you cant. Wait 2 days after marriage. On the the second day you can set the time to 11:59 PM and wait a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back