Help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSM-Gotchi

Reaction score
Ok as I've said many times before,I have a MAJOR crush on this one guy. Well I think he likes me too and he's been dropping hints for almost a year and tried to make the first move today:

At recess I was walking with my friends back towards the woods and he came up and tapped me on the shoulder and told me to go to the woods with him. I did and he brought me behind a tree and he kinda leaned in like he was gonna kiss me-but then-of course-one of his friends just has to be walking by there and he starts yelling "Oh My God! B---- and E------- are KISSING!!!" and we weren't! And for the rest of the day he would avoid me and everything. Was one thing like that enough to make a guy stop liking somone? I really wanted him to kiss me but now I wanna kill his friend and I don't know what to do now!!!! I'm just confused and embarrassed and *sigh* I just don't know.

take him to a privet place then talk to him and ask him whether he was going to kiss you and whether he likes you and if he wanted to talk to you and kiss you and he likes you maybe it would lead to kissing and going out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back