help PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuuutiepie123

Reaction score
ok [SIZE=14pt]everytime i get a new battery at walmart or radio shack or anywhere, i put it in my tama (i know its the right battery) it works for a couple hours then the low battery sign goes on!! then i reset and download, but i do it so much that it gets annoying!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] PLZ HELP!!![/SIZE]

Mabye there's something to do with your tama. That could be possible you know, but I don 't know about this situation, so I might be wrong.

Well maybe the type of battery your buying doesn't have that much power in it or somthing for my old v3 i bought some batteries and they would only work for a couple minutes. I would try some stronger batteries.

[SIZE=14pt]Hope i helped![/SIZE]

ok [SIZE=14pt]everytime i get a new battery at walmart or radio shack or anywhere, i put it in my tama (i know its the right battery) it works for a couple hours then the low battery sign goes on!! then i reset and download, but i do it so much that it gets annoying!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] PLZ HELP!!![/SIZE]
well...

1:yu could of bought a tama off ebay and someone did something 2 it

2:you could have dropped it in water

3: you couldve opened it and damaged something

Did you do any of these?

well...no. this happens to every tama i get a new battery 4 tho. even if they are not damaged. oh well.

What's the band of battery? I buy Energizer! XD

What's the band of battery? I buy Energizer! XD
I buy panasonic :) .

Maybe, the battery you put in wasn't the right type, or it isn't fited in properly.

When I need a new battery, I take my tama with me, and the person behind the till, also puts the battery in :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back